Superstrawberrybrospedrun Superstrawberrybrospedrun

Clock Crew + Super Mario: PERFECT! :D

Just funny old school Mario Bros + Strawberry Clock !
It's just perfect. Good song (Please give me name! ^^), funny Strawberry Clock and nice "script"! ;D
It's so chaotic it's just wonderful :D

Good luck in further projects
and CLOCK CREW FOREVER! :D

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBertn

Ushnor responds:

Thanks for the glowing review. You should join the clock crew

www.clockcrew.cc

this is sparta this is sparta

CUTE! :D

OMGOMGOMG! I love it! :D
Funny, good sounds and so CUTECUTECUTE! :D

*Added to favorites*

healyman responds:

thanks that means a lot to me mate

erhmm i have not nothing to write so i'll just keep writin' OMG like u
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOM GOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

The Babyman Movie 3 The Babyman Movie 3

Lol xD

Ok, first: CHANGE THE F*CKING "go to the next scene' BUTTONS! xD
They are just to big...

And now, the review:

Nice movie mate! ^^ Funny madness characters and nice music. The story is very good and the animation very smooth.
And here's some advice: search for a voice actor in the Audio Forum. With a voice actor the movie would be complete! :D

Good luck in further projects! :)

Mechabot responds:

Done. Thank for the review!

Stickman vs. the Door Stickman vs. the Door

WOW!

Ok, first of all: WOW!
Nice movie dude. Nice weapons and good animation but is this made in Flash cuz the graphics look really bad. If the graphics were better I would give it a 10.
The music is also nice. Is it Linkin Park or does it just sounds like Linkin Park xD

But overall it's a very good movie, I'm just sad because of the bad graphics... (I EVEN CAN COUNT THE PIXELS! Ö)

Good luck in further projects! (Even if this one was the movie of your friend xD xD)

judahdelacruz responds:

Actually, It's made with Pivot, a program you can use to make stickman animated gif's and flicks. It's lot worse than flash, but easier for amateurs to use. It's one of the best damned non-flash stickman flick programs around. Well... actually... I also took part in that movie but I purposely had my name not put in the credits. TRUE STORY! My pal made the script , a part of the animation, told me what sticks to make, and I put (some) of them into animation along with other sticks from HIS pal. Happy 2008 and good luck to you dude!

My Newgrounds My Newgrounds

Lol! xD

Nice combination of the Kitty and the lvl 21! xD
I liked the movie. Funny music and funny topics! :P
It's a sort of NEW "My Newgrounds" xD

Ok, you didn't worked hard on this but who cares! ^^
Keep up the FUNNY work! :D

Killer Instinct 1(undone) Killer Instinct 1(undone)

Good!

Nice start dude! :) Sound is perfect, music fits and the animation is good. Also nice effects. I don't like Stick Movies much but this is a good one! ^^
Make it longer and it will be wonderful! :D
Good luck in further project ^^

Christmas's Love Christmas's Love

I <3 CC

Just wonderful! :D
Nice graphics, nice animation but I miss one little thing, the SPEAKONIA voices xD
But otherwise, the music was nice, the idea was good.
Everything was wonderful :D

THE CC FOREVER xD

Athi responds:

I didn't want to use any voices for this, but rather have the music tell the story :)
Still, thanks :D

"Symphony" "Symphony"

w00t!

My favorite Flash artist made a new movie, FINNALY! :D

And now, THE REVIEW:

Wonderful drawings and nice music. (not my style but whatever :D)
I love this drawing style and it fits perfectly with the Clock Crew! :)

THE CLOCK CREW FOREVER :D

ToadClock responds:

My most loyal fan wrote a review. Huzzah!

Don't worry, man, I have more on the way. Sorry about the long time without any. Clock animations don't pay, so I have to take on other work in order to cover the bills.

!!!STUFF!!! !!!STUFF!!!

Nice :D

First I want to say that I just don't know how this movie got such a low score ! ! It's maybe short but I really like it.
The music fits perfectly, the "Old School TV" effect is just funny and the humor isn't that bad :D For me this deserve more then a 1.97/5.00!!

Short:
Your animation and drawings are very good, make this longer and I think you will be a great Flash artist :)

A Merry 60 sec Clockmas A Merry 60 sec Clockmas

[CC] Forever :D

Nice movie! :) Like the graphics, like the (Speakonia) voices and like the funny idea :D But I have a small question, why didn't you use the "Clock Xmas Preloader"? xD

I just freaking love Good (!) CLOCK flash movies, and this is one of them. Congrats and a happy Xmas and a happy New-year! ^^

CaramelAppleClock responds:

There isn't a Clock Xmas Preloader yet, and even if it was i am probably too lazy to get it.