View Profile Bertn

All 60 Movie Reviews

35 w/ Responses

CUTE x'D

This was just CUTENESS :3

I really liked it ^_^ It's pretty short but very good. My favorite TT is still the second one but they all rock :D

And about this one, I think it's just perfect xD Drawings are very cute, animation is smooth and the song is funny. Nothing more to say about it I think ;D

IT FREAKING ROCKS! ;D

OMG! That's really good work. :3 I like the stopmotion by Mraw very much and really, all the parts rocked. ^_^
AWESOME!

Keep up the good work/collabs SFC! :)

MorrowDays responds:

Good day.

CENCORSHIP DAY! WOOHOO! <3

I love it. ^_^

Btw, the reason why nobody made a Cencorship day is cuz everybody just knew if from yesterday so. xD

Btw, in case you didn't know, this day is made cuz of me! :]

But anyway, nice movie and HEIL CENCORSHIP DAY! :3

IZSBHR responds:

Thanks.

Awesome! ;D

I liked it very much, you used the sprites very well and made everything really funny. ^_^

I liked the preloader and I liked the plot but there's one thing I want to say, please change the music. xD I think there are a lot of better songs to use then this one cuz I just didn't fit for this movie. :3

But except of that, wonderful movie and keep up the good work. ^_^

CVAnimation responds:

ok then. :3

Great! ;D

Just great dude :D

Nice graphics, nice sounds and the voice actor(s) did a very good job :3
The characters look very nice and it's just something I don't understand, how can you draw such a perfect characters? :3

Just wonderful, nothing more to say I think ^^

Good luck in further projects ;D

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, I dont know how I came up with so well drawn models.
Took me a day or two to do them (or remix them actually), since if you ever watch the earlier ones you will notice how big difference is there between them.

And also, thanks for the review! ;D

Wonderful ;D

You're the guy I'm searching for. :3 I send you a PM with what I mean with this ;D

Review:

Just perfect. Nice drawing style and nice sounds. I've never played Resident Evil before so I didn't understand the most of the jokes but it was still funny so :)

I just like the way of your animation so that's why I give you a 10. :)
And I don't give a lot off tens except for Clock Movies xD

Good luck in further projects :3

FaltaViva responds:

I didn't get any PM's, but...thanks? :p

Best Flash EVER ? ^^

Pirates + CLOCKS are just better then perfect :D

The graphics are wonderful and the music is very funny xD (I even downloaded the song Ö xD)

Just respect for making the best Clock movies bro! ;D

Your loyal fan,

ToadClock responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. I have another one starring Pirate coming in the future if I ever get around to it. So stay tuned for that.

Nice ;D

Nice graphics, funny sounds and good slow motion effect. xD

Your drawings are good and your animation is smooth. The music fits perfectly, just nice movie ^^

Please keep up the good work and good luck in further projects. :D

PS: the subtitles came to late sometimes and why didn't you made the whole Flash in English? xD

LOVE IT! OMGOMG MARIO ;D

Finally a Super Mario movie without sprites. ^^ I've already seen some before but this is one of the bests!

The sounds and voice acting is just perfect and the background music fits PERFECTLY! ;D

Nothing more to say I think, keep up the good work and good luck in further projects :)

NathanThePirate responds:

Haha, oh man, I'm tired. Anyway have fun with that link, and thanks

PERFECT ! ;D

Wonderful graphics, wonderful sounds and good voice acting. :)
Also uber funny humor ! ^^

I just love it. ;D

Good luck in further projects :D

PS: how long do you work on such a good flash movie? Ö And is everything made in flash cuz the graphics are just PERFECT ! :)

NEWGROUNDS SUCKS ASS! or wait... naah, it's awesome! :D